Friday, May 15, 2009

Business Emergence Status Update

Sorry for the delay... I have been fighting the bot flag. For some reason my blog was flagged as spam, and the notification message reads:

"We find spam by using an automated classifier. Automatic spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and occasionally a blog like yours is flagged incorrectly. We sincerely apologize for this error. By using this kind of system, however, we can dedicate more storage, bandwidth, and engineering resources to bloggers like you instead of spammers."

So it has been an interesting few days trying to get that flag lifted. I think it has finally been lifted since I no longer see the flag information on my blogger dashboard.

I think I like the fuzzy logic reference, but that is just humorous to me due to years of being a software engineer.

Next Post: Business Foundations, and Fundamentals

No comments:

Post a Comment